The NRIF has a great start in eight-years period with clients from a cross-section of Government: Central, State & with other autonomous bodies to name a few. Viz.
• Planning Commission, Govt. of India;
• National Afforestation and Eco-Development Board, Ministry of Environment & Forest, Govt. of India;
• Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), Govt. of India;
• Defence Research Development Organization, Ministry of Defence, GoI;
• Indian National Science Academy;
• National Council of Applied Economic Research;
• National Science and Technology Management Information System Division (NSTMIS), Department of Science & Technology (DST), GoI;
• Council for Advancement of People’s Action and Rural Technology (CAPART), MoRD, Govt. of India;
• Dept. of Land Resources & Water Management, Govt. of UP, etc.
Registration No. S-.43105, under Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 with Registrar of Societies, Govt. of NCT of Delhi